Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Legacy GT vs Impreza WRX

Thread: Legacy GT vs Impreza WRX

Noobinator

Default Legacy GT vs Impreza WRX

Good day all. I am looking to buy my first new car ever and after an exhausting couple of days I finally decided that Subaru was for me.

This is going to be my first Subaru and I wanted to see what all you had to say in regards to the above challenge. Which would you pick and why? Prices seem very similar when comparing the GT vs a limited WRX which are the two I am trying to decide between. Here is the kicker. There are none of them in the midwest! I live in Iowa and the closest place where I could drive these cars is over 200 miles away. So before I make the long horrible road trip out in a Pontiac ugh, I'd like to hear what you have to say about either model so hopefully the trip back is a pleasure in my new Subaru.

Thanks in advance for your input. I look forward to reading your stories and opinions.

Jim

Noobinator

Its great that you joined this form.its full of information and helpful members.Good luck with your purchase.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.