Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Cabin filter

Thread: Cabin filter

Noobinator

Default Cabin filter

Anyone help me with the location of the cabin filter in a 2003 2.5RS sedan?

Thanks

Noobinator

Here you go I think this should probably steer you in the right direction. I havent made ten posts so here is part of the link. put (World Wide Web) before "ehow" and put (html) after "impreza." .

ehow.com/how_7277760_replace-filter-subaru-impreza.

put all of that into your browser at the top and you are good to go.
    Last edited by GTS 2.4; 10-20-2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: accidentally hit post reply before i was ready

Noobinator

Default thanks you

thanks for the help!

Noobinator

my pleasure