Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hello From santiago Chile

Thread: Hello From santiago Chile

Noobinator

Default Hello From santiago Chile

Hello everyone:

my name is Frank and i live on Santiago Chile and well i am about to purchase an Subaru Outback 1997,2500, and well just is an very impressive car.

best regards
    Frank

Noobinator

Hi Frank! welcome to the forum.its nice to see you here.enjoy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

welcome onboard!

Noobinator

Hi every body...I am new to this forum.
    The Subaru Tribeca is another medium sized SUV developed and traded by Japanese automaker Subaru.For the first time, it was traded as a 2006 model with seven seats and five seats trims.
    I hope it is informative to all

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by scandiskwindows9x View Post
    Hello everyone:

my name is Frank and i live on Santiago Chile and well i am about to purchase an Subaru Outback 1997,2500, and well just is an very impressive car.

best regards
    Frank
    This may help you Frank. The 2009 Subaru Outback offers you traditional antilock- brakes, side airbags with front seat, stability control, curtain airbags with full length, and in crash tests the Subaru Outback has got good ratings for side and frontal impacts. Hope you enjoy

Noobinator

Welcome to the site.Its so good that you joined here.have a good time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Welcome to the forum! If you end up getting the Outback be sure to post some pics!