Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
looking to trade Nissan titan for Impreza WRX wagon

Thread: looking to trade Nissan titan for Impreza WRX wagon

Noobinator

Default looking to trade Nissan titan for Impreza WRX wagon

Hey guys new to the Forum here but I'm looking to trade or sell my 2007 Nissan 5.6L Titan 4dr 4wd truck. Its black with black wheels and 15% tinted windows all around. 6 CD changer with aux jack input. Tow/haul package (tow mirrors, hitch, higher gearing which is great if you want to lift it, and a trans temp gauge) Power sliding rear window, upgraded drilled and slotted rotters. The back seat in this truck is HUGE! Truck is in very good condition. 65,xxx on it. Truck definitely has some balls for its size, gets up and goes! KBB private sale is worth about $20,000 plus. Been to the dealer once for a warranty other than that she has been super reliable.

Drove the truck to and from California this past winter and it was flawless! so easy and comfortable to drive.

Well since im new here I need 10 posts or more to post pictures... lame! email me for pictures, thanks!

dennisyuroshek @ verizon.net (without the spaces of course..)

I am looking for a 2006+ Impreza WRX wagon limited...
    Last edited by Yuroshek; 10-16-2010 at 02:23 PM.