Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

parking lights

Thread: parking lights

Noobinator

Default parking lights

(1996 Legacy Outback, 2.5) My wife arrived home from the store and the parking lights stay on with the keys out of the ignition, the parking light switch on the column had been switched to the on position so I switched it off, didn't make any diff, disconnected the battery to research wiring or similar issues on line, when I re-connected the battery I noticed the parking lights started flashing, if I remove the 20 amp fuse under the hood in the fuse\relay box the lights go out but I can hear what sounds like a hazaed relay cycling, the car has not been to the shop or in an accident or jump started, above issues just started tonight, thanks in advance
    Last edited by riles; 10-14-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Noobinator

Scorpion8 or rutech are you guys here?, it appears that you two may be my only hope

Noobinator

Got it, thank you, between the virgin switch and the key fob battery, I was fighting (2) issues, thank you all, carry on