Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Looking to upgrade a motor in my Impreza!

Thread: Looking to upgrade a motor in my Impreza!

Noobinator

Default Looking to upgrade a motor in my Impreza!

I currently have a 2004 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, and I'm looking to get advice on motors to replace and upgrade from my exsisting stock setup. For one I'm wondering if it is even worth putting the time and money into my car now by putting a JDM motor and trans in or just start shopping for a used STI or WRX. If there is anyone out there that would like to shine some light and advice on this topic I would really appreciate it.

Good to be on here among other Subaru lovers

Pen

Noobinator

Its good that you joined here.its full of nice and friendly members.have a great time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.