Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hi from New York!

Thread: Hi from New York!

Noobinator

Default Hi from New York!

Hi everyone!

I am currently in college as a freshmen. And although my parents haven't given me the 100% thumbs up on buying a car; I have a good feeling I am likely to get one next semester. I've been strongly contemplating between two cars. The Acura TSX 06-08 and the Subaru Impreza 08-11'. But more recently I've been leaning more towards the Impreza and I have many questions I would like to ask about it. Hopefully you guys can assist me with that. See you guys around the forum!

TSF Contributor

Hey how you doing? And welcome. IF you have any questions just let us know and we will try to answer it in the best posssible way.
    Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning. - Cars

Noobinator

hi the subaru could be the better option what a great car !!!!!

TSF Top Poster

I would have to go with the acura TSX because it is very smooth and steady on the road. Plus, it is easy to replace acura parts without the unnecessary hassle.

Welcome to the Forum we are not that far from you. WRX for sure. way easier to work on. a lot more parts for aftermarket and tuning options avail.

check us out at www.topspeedsubaru.com and topspeedlabs.com or give us a call 860-333-1735. no matter what ya end up getting we can also get parts for it.