Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Subaru Liberty (year:2000) 2.5 RX Spark Plug Selection and Place of the fuel filter?

Thread: Subaru Liberty (year:2000) 2.5 RX Spark Plug Selection and Place of the fuel filter?

Noobinator

Default Subaru Liberty (year:2000) 2.5 RX Spark Plug Selection and Place of the fuel filter?

Hi all, I'm David. I own a Liberty RX 2.5 year 2000 and I want to buy BOSCH spark plugs and I'm confused. Which one will be the best for fuel economy? 4 nailed platinium ? 2 nailed or 1 nailed ones? Currently there is NGK with 1 nail on it.

As far as I know from my past BMW 320i (1994) Bosch spark plugs always give better fuel economy rather than NGKs.

I will be very glad to read your suggestions as Im new to Subaru after several years of BMW experiences.

Secondly, I wanted to change the fuel filter but I couldnt find it. Service says that it s with the fuel pump and can not be changed periodically every 10K kms. Is that right or I should buy and replace the fuel pump?

Noobinator

why nobody answers?