Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Rare 1 of 447 Corvette trade for WRX/rally car

Thread: Rare 1 of 447 Corvette trade for WRX/rally car

Noobinator

Default Rare 1 of 447 Corvette trade for WRX/rally car

Hi, I have a rare 1 of 447 two tone 1987 corvette. The car is silver and beige two tone with 167,000 miles. Chevy only made 447 corvettes in this two tone paint, this car has original paint, interior, and engine. Some work has been done to it such as pretty new tires with a lot of tread left, new shocks all around, a ceramic coated borla exhaust, and a shift kit. The car could use some TLC but it does run and drive. The exterior is in great condition but the interior should be looked at. The only big eyesore in the interior are the seats. The engine sounds great and has an amazing exhaust note. This car turned a lot of heads at dream cruise in Michigan this year, with a lot of "I love your car" comments while cruising.

I am looking to trade for a WRX or sti...I'm want to start a rally car project because of my new found obsession and everyone knows Subaru's are the best!!
    By the way I live in MI, so closer is a major plus

TSF Contributor

Nice vette. Good luck with your search for the suby.
    Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning. - Cars

Noobinator

I have an 86 with 56000 miles. Good luck on finding your wrx trade.

Suby Guru

Default Get Care Of Dirty Asics Shoes Acceptable

Top Innovative Technology Slide Scanners

Photos capture important moments within a person's everyday living which may last him an eternity. Moreover, photos call to mind treasured memories in the past. Thus, it cannot be overemphasized to keep photos the longest time possible. However, you will discover instances wherein photos are damaged, torn, in addition to lost. There is nothing to concern yourself though, since if you've still got the negatives of them photos, it's possible to have these printed again. However, how would you act whenever the negatives are so very old already, and also it seems impossible to get these reproduced again?A solution quite actually very easy to use, which is while using the innovative technology slide scanner. This scanner is used in reproducing hard copies from old negatives. Moreover, the innovative technology slide scanner are able to do producing full resolution 5 megapixel photos out from 35 mm films. Furthermore, this scanner features a computerized color balance which reinforces images to perfection. Besides from its portability, ugg クラシックミニ this scanner is in addition provided with a USB cable and PC software which fits excellently with Vista or Windows. This scanner is lightweight and is very mobile. This scanner incorporates a tray in a way that preparing negatives and slides is incredibly convenient. Images are immediately scanned when the button is pressed. This selection enables the manufacture of crisp and clear images. Moreover, http://vertexjo.com/include/main.php?q=114 this scanner may be very not difficult to operate featuring a three buttons which are usually with the power, intelliscan, and quick scan respectively. In line with most photo enthusiasts, this scanner scans images faster than most scanners. Moreover, photographs produced are in 2700 dpi which produces vivid and bright colors. The fact is, the colours with the images can be like the unique images. Also amazing is usually that the colors for you to see o the computer monitor are now exactly the same colors that can be assumed by way of the printed images. Indeed, the Nikon 2000 slide scanners are amongst the most preferred slide scanners today..
    http://unipaints.com/Include/main.asp?q=98

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.