Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

hello

Thread: hello

Noobinator

Default hello

hello guys
    owner of 06 Impreza

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Hey welcome to the site.Its nice to meet you.Do post some pics of your car.would love to see it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Great car! Pics please!

Noobinator

Hello, there. I am Lukeluk and I am interested in anything related to cars and I like Subarus a lot. I hope to enjoy my time spent here.