Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hey everyone

Thread: Hey everyone

Noobinator

Default Hey everyone

My car: 93 impreza wagon =) . i love it but it's auto =(. got it for 500 and its worth much more then that. it's nearly mint! anyway, thats my intro =p.

Noobinator

welcome to forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Hi! Welcome to the forum.Its so good to see you here.I hope you have a great time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Welcome! Hope the forum helps

Noobinator

welcome to the forum

Noobinator

Default where

where do I enter info about car like i see on left of posts?

Thank you

Noobinator

Welcome aboard! Its a very helpful and knowledgeable site.I am sure you'll like it here.

Noobinator

Hello and welcome.

Noobinator

Hey I just bought a forrester for 800 bucks. Some issues that with this site I can fix the gremlins.

Noobinator

Great deal! Hope she treats you well!