Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
shifter bushing

Thread: shifter bushing

Noobinator

Default shifter bushing

Next project fixing my sloppy shifter. Is it really that bad of a job? any one got a write up? Thanks

Done one on my infiniti G-20 but not my legacy. They can be a difficult, but are very possible to do. Just pop off the heat sheild above the exhaust. Should be a rubber bracket that holds the shifter up in the right place. I'm actually going to do this on my 92 legacy sport next summer. So if you do it take some pics. Please!
    Also sometimes you can get poly replacement ones instead of rubber. They last longer! Or you can find poly brackets from energy suspension that will fit in there too-sometimes. Or atleast on my G it's possible.
    Last edited by Wplocal; 10-22-2010 at 11:12 PM. Reason: I'm not smarter than a 5th grader!!!
    It's not a car, it's an extension of my foot!!!