Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2007 impreza upgrades

Thread: 2007 impreza upgrades

Noobinator

Default 2007 impreza upgrades

Hello im just wondering what kind of exhaust and intake everyone runs. I have a 2007 impreza 2.5 that i just bought 3 days ago. I have never been into anything less than a v8. Just got rid of my GTO and decided id try it out. I also would like to know if its worth putting a turbo on it or if it would be cheaper and easier to do a WRX swap. So if someone could PLEASE help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

got ride of a goat? why!!?

i also just bought a 2007 impreza...what type of mods would you guys suggest for improving gas mileage? Automatic Tranny...

for gas milage im running a warm air intake onmy 08. other than driving it like a baby, keeping it well maintained and clean your not gonna get very good gas milage out of your car. when i got my car the window sticker said i can expect 27 mpg on the highway!!!!!!! wtf? reason being is the awd and the reletivly powerful boxer motor. i have never gotten more than about 31mpg out of my impreza, depressing. you know what they say, if you want to get better gas milege get another car. im not bashing you in anyway but thats just how it is. but i will take the lack of milage over lack of awd, anyday.