Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Forester Advice

Thread: Forester Advice

Noobinator

Default Forester Advice

Hello,
    I'm thinking of purchasing a new forester. Never owned a subaru before....what are the forester's/subaru's weakness/strengths? thoughts comments...advice..

thank you much

Suby Talker

Oops, I replied to the wrong post, my-bad! DW
    Last edited by dbwhiteman1; 09-30-2010 at 08:14 AM.

David Lipeles

Smile Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

I've owned three and all performed as advertised. They are particularly good in going through snowy roads and are reliable. Put a lot of miles one them and they still start every time and go through about any kind of weather. No major problems, sometimes check engine lite comes on for no apparent reason and occasional brake squeal.