Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Question about pully and v belts

Thread: Question about pully and v belts

Noobinator

Default Question about pully and v belts

I'm replacing my v belts on my 2006 impreza and want to get a new pully while I'm at it, but I can't rember the name of the pully to replace. Can anyone help me figure out what it's called? It's the pully between the v belts, my last car, the bearing in this pully went bad just after replacing the belt....so I want to replace all at the same time. thanks!

TSF Contributor

Not to sure what your talking about but if you can put post pics I think we can tell you.
    Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning. - Cars

Noobinator

Figured it out, but thanks!