Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Thinking About Buying A 03 WRX Need Imput Plz!

Thread: Thinking About Buying A 03 WRX Need Imput Plz!

Noobinator

Default Thinking About Buying A 03 WRX Need Imput Plz!

Hey I'm new to the Subaru world. I own an 98 A4 and absolutly love it. Looking into getting a 2.0L Subaru WRX. Has 65k miles on it, just want to know few things in general to help me. It has a bad temputure sensor is only problem he has listed. Its for sale for 9k. Is this a reasonable price? I baught my Audi not knowing anything about it and bit my in the long run. Its a 1.8t stock internals running garret turbo with 29psi on stock internals, lol. Pushing 340 to the wheels. That ended great..

Well let me know and I appreciate it. I love Subarus with a pashion

Noobinator

Anyone give me some 10 sense on this car / motor

9k isn't bad at all for 65k. I would have a mechanic look the car over though, just to be sure there are not any other problems not listed. As far as the temp sensor, you can get that done fairly easy.

Noobinator

Every thing looks clear, I talked him down to 7500 =) It's a go

TSF Contributor

^^^2,500 price drop is really good.. And yes try to take it to a subaru certified mechanic and have him inspect it. Also Welcome to the forum..
    Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning. - Cars

Noobinator

enjoy the wrx, you wont regret it.

Suby Talker

That is not bad at all. Definitely alright with me

Suby Talker

Sounds like a good deal. The temp sensor is a easy fix. Make sure a professional looks over the car. You want to make sure that all that is wrong is the sensor.
    Racing Performance Motorsport
    5412 Bolsa Ave Unit #F
    Hunt. Bch. CA, 92649
    (714) 892-5757

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.