Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
GUNS...Guns and the SUBARU Forester

Thread: GUNS...Guns and the SUBARU Forester

Noobinator

Talking GUNS...Guns and the SUBARU Forester

Not sure where to post this, but I am looking for a rifle gun rack to install in my 2006 Forester.
    Also just for your information I live in the state of Arizona, where it is legal to carry a handgun on your person. You can carry openly or concealed. You can also keep the handgun in your vehicle.
    I am also looking for a few ideas as to where in the Forester would be a good accessible location to install a holster for a handgun.
    If anyone has any ideas please post.
    Thanks
    Vinnie

Noobinator

Vinnie;
    The rifle rack would be a problem if you have a sunroof. If you manage it, a Marlin 357 mag lever action carbine would fit the forester. If you have a CCW you could put a desk holster on the front of the driver's seat. These will easily attach with a velcro patch as the base. The holster and gun can be removed and locked up for safety when you leave the car or travel to CA.