Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Guns..guns & the subaru forester!!!!

Thread: Guns..guns & the subaru forester!!!!

Noobinator

Talking Guns..guns & the subaru forester!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A RIFLE RACK THAT I CAN INSTALL IN MY 2006 FORESTER...ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?
    I live in Arizona, and would like to know if anyone has any ideas on where would be a good place to install a gun holster for a pistol?
    Vinnie

Noobinator

what is your intent with the pistol holster? If you are using it for self defense there are some great "front-of-seat" holsters. I believe uncle mikes makes some. as for a rifle rack, i bought a standard one for a pickup, and with a little reshaping it fit fine.

Ive used my subie as a hunting rig for about 2 years, so its been on road and off, and the rifle rack has stayed in place.

Noobinator

By the way what is your intention of buying it. and i am so sorry i am not aware of this. well i would suggest you to check in the internet Google search.
    i try to check from my end and let you know. or post it to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Not being from Arizona I don't know the law there but Id make sure it is legal to carry a loaded and exposed gun in a vehicle. I know in CA its illegal. the only way you can transport one is if it is in a case.

Are you carrying these guns for protection and or for hunting?