Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is this car a serious deal? It looks like it might be a scam, but what are your thoughts?

Thread: Is this car a serious deal? It looks like it might be a scam, but what are your thoughts?

wrx580

Default Is this car a serious deal? It looks like it might be a scam, but what are your thoughts?

This guy is selling a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI and the car in the pictures look awesome. She is selling supposedly for $2900!! Here is the link:http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/car/553870042.html Tell me your thoughts about this car.Your right, it probably is a typo, but if this was actually true, this would be more than a steal.

Zippey

Default Is this car a serious deal? It looks like it might be a scam, but what are your thoughts?

definitely a typo. probably means 29,000 cus a car with that much mods? come on now

tommywebb22

Well I would not pay even that much for a Subaru. But as the other person mentioned there is probably a 0 missing. Which is way to much money.

Type-R

eye catcher price. if its real, im gonna buy that thing. thanks for showin the add. ITS NOT A REAL PRICE...

Unknown

Either theres something seriously wrong with it or the price is missing a zero. email her and ask her.

UCANTCME9215

either a typo or something is wrong under the hood. I find it hard to believe that a car, especially with modifications is that low.

Zippey

I found this listing so far in 6 different craigslist ads. I now know it's a scam. They say the price is the real deal... $2900 for the title AND shipping from CA. Supposedly there is a divorce involved. Can't get this gal "nicole" to call, only responds via email. A fake Ebay email was sent to me to complete the transaction using Moneygram. The email fairly genuine, but I sent it to Ebay for confirmation, and they reported back that it was a scam.

jphillis89

not a chance this is real its definatley a scam unless shes retarted