Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

new Suby Owner

Thread: new Suby Owner

Noobinator

Default new Suby Owner

Hello all,

I just bought an '08 impreza 5dr, base line I believe, with auto. Not sure that I know much more past that right now, but am learning fast.

Anything I should know or look out for? I got a smokin' deal and have a goal in mind. Need to keep mpg's up, but want to boost the fun level as well. Need to be careful- if I make it too fun, my wife will steal it and never give it back!

Thinking intake first, then maybe chip...? Not sure yet, still working out the game plan. Need input and advice on what works.

thanks,

skrach77

TSF Contributor

Welcome to the forum mang. Pics of the suby?
    Well if you want to go with upgrades I say you go with a intake, Exhaust, and Accessport. You will see great gains with these things and still be okay with mpg's. Let me know if you need anymore help into buying them.

Noobinator

Here's a pic- nothing fancy yet, but have some ideas. I would like to make some more power eventually, but need some other things like a roofrack for my bikes and some stereo upgrades first. I bought this to drive for work (I drive several thousand miles per month) to save gas, and so far am very pleased- touching 34mpg a few times when I behave!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	suby.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	158