Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

new guy from Canada

Thread: new guy from Canada

Noobinator

Default new guy from Canada

Hey guys, my name is Abe, this is my first Subaru. I've own(ed) 11 other cars, including many Honda's, an Rx7, a BMW and others. I'm a Honda fan at heart, but I got this to play with while my project car is out of service.

Anyway, I'm looking to increase performance out of it, its an impreza TS, which after doing a little research seems to be the wagon, and mine is a sedan, maybe its a Canada thing. Anyway, I want to either go turbo or get an STI swap.

But first I'd like to get some new wheels

Anyway, here are some pics of her (once I get to 10 posts I guess)

TSF Contributor

Nice welcome mang.. And congrats on the suby purchase. So you had an rx7? nice.. If you have any questions about getting parts feel free to ask.

Noobinator

thanks, yea i had an Rx7, it was a lot of fun, but i think the subbie will be more reliable and fun once I get to the same hp as the Rx7 was (300hp)

TSF Contributor

I have always wanted an Rx7. What year was it? and 300hp. nice. Im gessing you used it for drifting.

Noobinator

no drifting, just got imprudent tickets for that,

here she is the last time i fully detailed her

and one of my favorites
    Last edited by street_racer_271; 08-19-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Noobinator

and pics of my impreza

TSF Contributor

^^^Dayummm sexy sassy.. Nice. rides..
    Here is my STi. Its just in the shop right now getting some new things added to it.

Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning. - Cars