Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Replacing Neutral position switch on 04' WRX

Thread: Replacing Neutral position switch on 04' WRX

Noobinator

Default Replacing Neutral position switch on 04' WRX

Hi,

I have an 04' WRX wagon. The CEL light came on. I had the code checked and it came back as the Neutral position switch sensor. To confirm it was the switch I turned on the cruise control, pushed in the clutch , put the car in neutral. If I hit the cruise resume with it in neutral it causes the engine to race up, which means the switch is not telling the ECU its in neutral. Has anyone had any experience these? It has the stock 5 speed manaul transmission. I am thinking of doing it myself, but not if I have to drop the tranny. I would GREATLY appreciate any advice/help.

Thanks

Noobinator

I have the same issue, anyone? Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.