Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hi Guys, just a little help please

Thread: Hi Guys, just a little help please

Noobinator

Question Hi Guys, just a little help please

HI

i just bought a 2002 Subaru Impreza RX2.0 (doesn't seem to fit in the forum catagories)

my engine light keeps coming on in the morning and occasionally comes on when i go to drive home after work

any ideas?

i purchased a Autel MS409 handheld scanner in the hope it would at least give me a read out, but that was not to be didnt work on my 1999 Holden Commodor vt II either

any ideas on scanners that would work??

Thanks in advance

Autozone will give you a free readout code. Post the code here and Ill look it up for you. Maybe just as simple as an O2 censor. Let us know the code that comes up.

Noobinator

i wished i lived in the states

sadly im in

Australia, Brisbane

Oh, in that case. Try and find someone with an accessport and borrow it, or you can get a cheaper code reader like the one you listed. I do not have any specific information on code readers, but will dig some info up for you.

TSF Contributor

+1 on getting an AP...

Noobinator

after a lot of searching i did find company that makes the cables for the

the cable is

EvoScan 1.3U Universal USB Datalogging and Reflashing Cable

High quality and high performance 16pin+12pin datalogger/reflash cable, capable of extreme high speeds. Perfect for EvoScan (Subaru SSMII, Mitsubishi MUTII, OBDII), EcuFlash, OBDII software. Specifically supports 1994-2007 Mitsubishi vehicles for EFI, A

selected from cable selector which gives year/manufacturer

and the software

evoscan

Supported vehicles:
    • All 1994-2009 Mitsubishi (16pin connector MUTII/MUTIII)
    • 2008-2010 Mitsubishi EvoX *NEW* (supports mode23 also)
    • Subaru 1999-2007 SSMII *NEW* (16pin connector)

the previous code scanners i looked at didnt mention SSM at all

from a website called evoscan

Thoughts?

Noobinator

I know it sounds weird but check your gas cap! if it doesn't hold pressure it will signal an engine light. might just be a quick and easy fix.

Noobinator

interesting ill check that

Thanks

Noobinator

hai even i was also facing frm same problem even i couldn't understand wht 2 do....
    [ url =
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ] HID Xenon Headlights [/url[]