Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New to forums, first time owner

Thread: New to forums, first time owner

Noobinator

Default New to forums, first time owner

Well, I am a happy new owner of a 2009 WRX. Bought it used for 25k(Canadian) with 22k kilometers on it, and it came with a brand new set of winter tires mounted on rims. I just got it 2 days ago and driving this car is the most fun I have had with a vehicle. Not planning to modify it at all, but maybe I will change my mind when the time comes. One thing I was wondering, how many miles/kilometers can these turbo engines take before they get tired?

Sounds like a nice ride.....welcome to the forums. I got a spun rod bearing at 150k miles on the motor. That doesn't mean every motor is like that, depends on how you drive the car!

TSF Contributor

Welcome to the subaru family.. Please any pics?

Noobinator

Pictures!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0310.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	139   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0306.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	140   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0313.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	141   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0311.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	142  

Noobinator

Hi there, i'm new here too.....anyway nice looking ride. enjoy your ride

Noobinator

hi, im new to the forums, i was wondering, can anyone tell me how to post my own thread?

nice car! Really liked!