Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

hello need help

Thread: hello need help

Noobinator

Post hello need help

hello i am a new wrx owner and have questions bout it the cel light is on or o2 and a heater o2 sensor and the car supders when i go to step on the gas after letting off and after a sec it goes away and revs fine just seeing what could be the problem and the car has new after market headers all the way back to the turbo back exhaust bought the car that way but just want to get more info on it went from a 92 honda civic with a LSV motor to a ej20 turbo subie so i am new please any info is helpfull thank you for your time

Noobinator

any one out there can you help me i really need to get it fix just need help from any one and thank you for the help

Noobinator

Are you still in need of help?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.