Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Which can would you choose and why?

Thread: Which can would you choose and why?

Th3On3NOnLy

Default Which can would you choose and why?

1. 2006 Subaru WRX STi Manual 15-20k miles2. 2004 BMW M3 Manual 20-30k miles3. 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 Auto 15-25k miles4. 2006 Mustang Saleen S281 Manual 15-25k miles5. 2003 Mercedes E55 AMG 30-40k miles6. 2005 Audi S4 Old Body Manual 20-25k milesWhich would you choose and why? I have likes about all of them and dislikes about all of them. Some to old, some to big, some american. Let me know.

wrx580

none

Zippey

take number 4 cause i like mustangs.

UCANTCME9215

option 5. best gas mileage so its better for the environment

zarathustra41

it is a car, not a can.

Songbyrd11

Dodge Avenger.. It looks sharp!!

wrx580

mustanggg

zarathustra41

WRX for sure. My friend has one, not STI though, and I love it. It's quick as hell, looks good, and is a blast in the snow. Plus turbo is so fucking sweet.

Unknown

Of all the ones you have listed the mustang is the only one i would get. Gets fair gas mileage and the parts wil not put you in the poor house.

AprilMarie

For that money, I wouldn't take any of them. I'd probably buy an Honda S2000. However, from the choices above, I'd take the BMW M3. I would have taken the Charger, but automatic cars are boring to drive. The M3 has a lot of prestige, and it would most likely go fastest around a track.

gray

none. Lincoln navigator is the way to go.

lenon

2006 Mustang Saleen S281 Manual 15-25k miles5 is a better car for me, none reason, only felt it is okay for me.