Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What should be my first car?

Thread: What should be my first car?

Noobinator

Default What should be my first car?

I'm looking at cars right now and so far a couple have my attention: third generation Legacy B4-RSK, '06 Impreza, and a '06 SAAB 9-5. I want the car to be decent on gas, good in snow, have some power to it (torque as well as HP), and have a sturdy frame in case the worse happens.

Noobinator

I would say the 06 Impreza would be your best bet, the head gasket issue is fixed in that year, AWD is awesome in the snow, and pretty decent on gas i believe there rat3ed at 38mpg on HWY (in ideal conditions). hope that helps you... if you need help finding one let me know where your from and i could probably find u something nice....it's what i do for work.

TSF Contributor

I say get yourself a 06 impreza cause I have an 06 STi and love every bit of it.

Noobinator

Default geting a used suby

im wanting to get some info on years that had a head gasket issues or other issues

Noobinator

Yeah I would get the STI. One of my good friends owns one and says its the funnest car he's ever driven.

Noobinator

i would get the 06 impreza and save for mods and take good care of it. handle well have potential to make power and great in snow.