Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
emkuf say's hi

Thread: emkuf say's hi

Default emkuf say's hi

Hello all I'm emkuf I'm 26 years old at this moment and I live in Anchorage Alaska, I drive a 2008 Subaru Impreza with a 2.5i with very little options. I'm not that great with much car stuff so bare with me. I use my car on my days off to deliver the Anchorage Daily news. I love the how well the car does in the rain I have yet to try it in the snow but I look forward to it. Since my side job does put alot of wear and tear on cars I'm hoping to get 2 older Subaru's in the future to work on and maintain. I'm thinking of something like a Legacy wagon or an old Subaru XT. That I could use in place of my 2008 Impreza for Delivering the Anchorage Daily News. Anyways I hope to learn alot from you as well as be welcomed in your online community.

Noobinator

Hey guys! welcome to the forum. im new here too. sounds like u have some good cars there.
    Check out this new State Farm site. I wish they had this many reasons to get me to go to the gym!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*FYI, I'm helping spread this link around for State Farm