Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What do I do to fit my Yakima rack on my '97 Legacy Wagon

Thread: What do I do to fit my Yakima rack on my '97 Legacy Wagon

Noobinator

Default What do I do to fit my Yakima rack on my '97 Legacy Wagon

I have an older Yakima rack which was previously on an '87 GL wagon. There are no gutters on the '97 Legacy. Is there some sort of modification I need to make, or am I S.O.L.?

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by jofus22 View Post
    I have an older Yakima rack which was previously on an '87 GL wagon. There are no gutters on the '97 Legacy. Is there some sort of modification I need to make, or am I S.O.L.?
    It depends on what type of towers you have. By gutters are you referring to tracks on your roof where factory crossbars would go? If so you would need to buy Q towers to replace your current ones in order to fit your naked roof. If you already have Q towers you just need to go to Yakima's website and see which Q clips (which are the things that brackets that go under your door) you need and just replace them and you should be good to go.

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by jofus22 View Post
    It depends on what type of towers you have. By gutters are you referring to tracks on your roof where factory crossbars would go? If so you would need to buy Q towers to replace your current ones in order to fit your naked roof. If you already have Q towers you just need to go to Yakima's website and see which Q clips (which are the things that brackets that go under your door) you need and just replace them and you should be good to go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

xdgfdfgdfgdfgdgdg