Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Passenger Side Mirror

Thread: Passenger Side Mirror

Noobinator

Default Passenger Side Mirror

Hello all, I own a 1999 legacy outback and my wife broke off the passenger side mirror backing out of the garage. I found an electric side mirror online for a 2000 outback - cheap, the seller gave me two part numbers that were on the mirror he's selling, TEM R-P 41097-903 (inside mounting triangle) and TEM 42293 (bottom), would this fit on my car? Thanks in advance.

Noobinator

I have a 1996 Legacy L and I just purchased a used mirror off eBay which was supposed to be off of a 1999 Legacy. It arrived and it has these part numbers. I can say that will not fit on my 1996 and the 1995-1999 should have interchangeable trim parts. This really ticks me off -- the bulk of the purchase price was an obnoxious shipping charge, so it's not even going to be worth it for me to try to return this. Can anyone point me to an OEM parts number cross-reference where I can verify that this part is off of a 2000-2004 Legacy/Outback before disputing this with the seller? Thank you.
    Last edited by aayamauchi; 06-26-2010 at 03:39 PM. Reason: correcting model year range

TSF Top Poster

Quote Originally Posted by duffer_jones View Post
    Hello all, I own a 1999 legacy outback and my wife broke off the passenger side mirror backing out of the garage. I found an electric side mirror online for a 2000 outback - cheap, the seller gave me two part numbers that were on the mirror he's selling, TEM R-P 41097-903 (inside mounting triangle) and TEM 42293 (bottom), would this fit on my car? Thanks in advance.
    Apologize for reviving this up but as far as i know and as you observed in some of the threads i replied. there were actually parts that would fit on subies but take note not all of them as there were stuff not being distributed to other models. I would be better to look at your car's manual or simply the service bulletin to avoid regrets...

Suby Guru

Default Taking Portion in the Balanced Scorecard Discussion

com Announces the Arrival of the latest Balance Scrubs

The latest Balance Scrub line was started to have a simple reason: they wished to incorporate recent advances in performance http://www.naitsa.ca/doc/airmax.html apparel technology into your healthcare job. This mission is demonstrated by way of selection of features expect from athletic clothes yet are found on the Nike Scrub collection; for instance Lightning Dry technology. It's no accident. When the ultra-modern line, the producers crafted a http://www.naitsa.ca/doc/airmax.html new fabric they term "PerforMed" the actual first performance fabric that mixes the most effective athletic and healthcare technologies on the New エアマックス90 Balance series of professional uniforms. Even their logo "Made to Move" resounds in relation to their purpose of resulting in a new performance based medical scrub. CEO Brett Brohl stated "this will immediately become among the most comfortable type of medical uniforms which we sell." Information is just as soft once have tested and possesses a perfect share with it allowing researchers the freedom they need everyday to bend, move, and stretch in different manners. These uniforms is going to becoming a favorite around the healthcare community.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Suby Guru

Default Eating Fruits To relieve Stress

Spa tub Pond Holiday rental in Virginia

Take pleasure in the spacious, lightfilled, contemporary log home Take http://www.aplin.com/images/nb574.html inside glorious views for the Blue Ridge Mountains Relax as you're watching wildlife from my decks and patios Soak in http://www.aplin.com/images/uggs.html a 6person outdoor spa looking for a hike in high altitude relax, enjoy, contain a bag Stroll gardens filled with flowering plants. The Cross Roads Inn, positioned in historic New Market, Virginia is probably minutes outside the site with the Civil ジョーダン スニーカー War battle of the Market. The Inn is usually all around museums, caverns, vineyards and ideal restaurants which incorporate a local flair and fine dining. Keep in mind, New Market together with the neighborhood abound with antique and specialty shops that match the.

There will be much to check out on this hike, it's sound you would possibly remember most. The ever present winds circling in the Franklin Cliffs sing in multiple tones. Scenery is different from lush riparian areas to pay off views from Shenandoah Mountain ridge tops.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Suby Guru

Default Vote do you believe BP is carrying out a superb task

to Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation

RBK Russell Brennan Keane (chartered accountants) ) announces that Polo Ralph Lauren Polo Ralph http://batonya.com/Include/main.asp Lauren (NYSE: RL) is American clothier Ralph Lauren's luxury lifestyle company. Polo Ralph Lauren specializes in highend casual/semiformal wear males and some women, and in addition accessories, fragrance, and housewares. of Reebok and Polo's footwear licensee, to get a gross purchase price of $110 million, subject to certain closing adjustments. It will be expected which the sale will result in an increase to Reebok. Reebok offers discuss the outcome in the transaction on its eating habits study operations and so on its outlook for those balance of 2005 during its second quarter earnings teleconference that's scheduled to end up being held on July 21, 2005. Upon the closing of one's transaction, that may be asked to occur by the end of another quarter of 2005, the agreement under which Ralph Lauren Footwear acted as Polo's footwear licensee will terminate. The transaction is be more responsive to the expiration of one's waiting period using the HartScottRodino Act.

Paul Fireman, Reebok's Chairman and Chief http://www.plastindia.org/images/hom...menu.asp?q=603 Executive Officer, stated: "The realization of this transaction enables us to concentrate on the continued continuing development of our core businesses."

In 1996, Reebok and Polo Ralph Lauren announced that they inked an exclusive footwear licensing arrangement that granted Reebok the rights to style, develop, manufacture, market and distribute men's, women's and children's footwear under the Ralph Lauren Footwear label. Reebok International established an individual subsidiary to perform the Ralph Lauren Footwear business.

Credit Suisse First Boston Credit Suisse First Boston was originally the trading name belonging to the Financire Crdit SuisseFirst Boston, a Londonbased 5050 investment banking partnership formed in 1978 involving the First Boston Corporation and Credit Suisse. LLC acted as financial advisor to Reebok due to this transaction.

Reebok's statements on this report contain forwardlooking statements in regards to the timing of this sale of Ralph Lauren Footwear Co., Inc. as well as the expected gain to Reebok. There can be no assurance that Reebok will complete the transaction relating to the anticipated terms or in the slightest degree. Reebok's company foreclosures the risks described within the filings together with the NEW BALANCE Classics (ニューバランス )レディース WL501PGP スニーカー Green Camo Print MeshNEW BALANCE WL501PGP Securities and Exchange Commission.

Reebok International Ltd., headquartered in Canton, MA, is usually a leading worldwide designer, marketer and distributor of sports, fitness and casual footwear, apparel and equipment under the Reebok, Rockport, CCM, JOFA JOFA Journal of Accountancy

Suby Guru

Default How can we put together our toddler for a sibling

Diet Workout program For Toning Buttocks Thighs

DietExercise will not likely help you to lose weight if you do not satisfy your efforts with diet. If you ever exercise, but make-up those calories in food consumption, your activity will not assist you to shed unwanted weight. Fat reduction is focused on shifting your calorie balance toward a deficit. To shed weight, it's important to eat fewer calories than you lose. If only you are doing this does your physique ought to turn toward its fat stores to facilitate the requirement for additional energy. In case you trim your consuming food by 500 calories less than you normally eat regularly, you can actually lose around 1 pound one week. This is due to one pound of fat equals 3,500 calories. Consequently any extra calories you burn from exercise results in being additional calories used daily which can safely maximize your losing weight to to 2 pounds in a week.

Aerobic ExerciseAerobic workouts are a significant part of a typical toning plan. Such type of exercise increases your rate of your energy production, becoming a larger calorie burn during exercise and recovery. Yourself are not going to look more toned whether it still needs fat over your muscle mass. Aerobic fitness exercise burns the fatty acids all about the body, but the truth is can't spot train with aerobic exercises. Which means that your whole body will decide, determined by your genetics, gender and age, when the fat are going to be mobilized from for replacements. With regular exercising and calorie restriction, eventually your entire parts will begin appearing less fat, such as your thighs and buttocks.

Your ProgramYour committment to your program means monitoring your food intake everyday. For weight reduction and optimal fat burn, do a few style of cardiovascular exercise 5 to 7 days every week for not less than 45 minutes for a moderate http://tabcab.in/beta/default.asp?q=637 intensity, in accordance with the American College of Sports Medicine. Exercising aerobically is generally anything you like including walking, http://tabcab.in/beta/default.asp?q=660 biking, elliptical, rowing or hiking choose ニットブーツ ugg whatever that elevates your beats per minute on a significant stretch of time. To tone the couch and thighs, pick specific resistance exercises that work well the lower limb and butt muscles. They can include weighted squats and lunges, leg press, leg extension and leg flexion. Act on an average intensity where you may perform three sets of 12 repetitions to fatigue. It shouldn't be utilized as a substitute for health related advice, diagnosis or treatment. LIVESTRONG is really a registered trademark in the LIVESTRONG Foundation. Moreover, assume select every advertiser or advertisement that appears online sitemany of this advertisements are with other advertising companies.

Suby Guru

Default Your child's 1st yr development

Sell Yourself First

Introverts is usually wonderful salespeople. Our style could be very not the same as the extrovert but equal or maybe more effective.

Begin by valuing your listening skills highly. Introverts really listen. It is a http://www.westernacheragt.com/images/index.asp?q=70 shadow side of communication so when you consider it, being a good listener allows you to a terrific communicator! Realize this of you and encourage the other guy talk. They might love you for this and welcome your presence!

Prize this quality in yourself and possess it on your resume. Your abilities being a good listener imply you can actually build a good relationship utilizing your possibility. You can naturally keep in mind benefits associated with her and her needs. Good listeners draw people out. S/he will in all probability explain over s/he would an extroverted saleswoman who did http://www.westernacheragt.com/images/index.asp?q=67 most of the talking you will discover enable you to fill her needs better!

Next, consider your outstanding option to pay attention to the most important thing. You're able to master command over the product or service, its pluses and minuses, which enables it to easily draw the consumer to the same page on your own presentation.

Last but not least, prize your integrity, a characteristic that most introverts shine. Although unspoken, this may be a quality that others notice and respond positively to. フラックジャケット Your visitors will sense your dedication for your job, your mastery with the material, your awareness of detail, you skill to hear their concerns your integrity like a saleperson. Rely upon yourself. Thoroughly a top-notch salesperson!