Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lots of Subaru Parts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of Subaru Parts

Noobinator

Smile Lots of Subaru Parts

Folks: I have a new automotive repair business, and I rented out a property that was formerly a Subaru dealer; and they left behind HUNDREDS of parts. Oil Filters, Radiator caps, hoses, CV boots, light bulbs, headlight enclosures, fog lamps, take off cats and exhaust, spare tires (small wheels), gaskets, hoses of all kinds, wiper blades, windshield, mats and rubber carpet protectors. Window Regulators, sunroof frames, the list goes on. These are dealer items as far as I can tell, with Subaru codes. If there is someone who would want all of these items and make me an offer, we could arrange to get them to you; or if you have a need let me know and I can check to see if I have what you want.

Noobinator

Default looking for 1995 2.2L ac compressor

Hi I am looking for a 2.2L ac compressor for a 1995 legacy.

Got one?

Thanks

Noobinator

Default parts

possibly 2000 outback front bumper??

Noobinator

Default Center Differential/Viscus Coupler

Looking for a center diff for a 2004 Baja 5 speed

Noobinator

do u have a 2002 WRX wagon driver side view mirror in silver?

Noobinator

2002 wrx miorr in rally bule drives side

Noobinator

I'll take a set of gray floor mats for a 97 legacy and foglights for the same vehicle

Noobinator

Default rear bumper

I need a rear bumper for 2006 wrx in blue do you have one?

Noobinator

do you have a wiper water resovour cover?

TSF Contributor

Do you have an 06 STi fog lights? or maybe some injectors?

Noobinator

hi i could do with the rear lenses for a 91 brat, cheers

Noobinator

I could totally use an exhaust for a 2006 impreza

Noobinator

do you have a front bumper for a 2008 impreza in silver?...aftermarket exhaust/intake as well?

thanks
    Pedal to the floor, and NEVER look back!!

Noobinator

Do you have any tools as well?

TSF Contributor

I dont think he has any of these things.
    Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning. - Cars

Noobinator

Yes, you are correct. These we all sold in one big bunch; all I have left is two cat converters... I thought I had taken the ad down, which I will try again to do..

Sorry don't hate me

TSF Contributor

^^^Its all good bra...
    Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning. - Cars

Noobinator

Subaru is a car brand that has not gained much popularity but continues to be successful in the automotive industry. With a body style that is considered conventional in every way but equipped with dedicated and innovative technologies, Subaru cars had a good following among US buyers. Now, it continues to manufacture and sell cars that most people would love to drive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Noobinator

i need some one to help me with my subaru i have a 91 legacy and i did a trany swap and now there are more probs with the car i need it cuz im have ing a kid on the 26 i would take it to a shop but i dont get paid till the first if any one can help me then plez call me my number is 360 451 9623 or text im in olympia wa i need help bad

Noobinator

i have a 91 subaru legacy and im in need of some help i get paid on the first and im haveing a kid on the 26nd i have no muny now but i do get paid onn the first i need some help bad im begging im in olympia wa i can pay up to a hundred a mounth to help me out im on ssi i hurt my back at school pleas some one help me