Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Radiator Hose Placement??!!

Thread: Radiator Hose Placement??!!

59bisquik

Default Radiator Hose Placement??!!

Sorry to ask a stupid question. I cant get a manual for a JDM 2.0 Turbo engine. My EJ20 is supposed to be out of a Japanese model Legacy.

On the radiator hoses...Does the bottom hose from the pump/thermostat go to the top or bottom of the radiator? Its got me a little confused with the way its set up. Thanks!

59bisquik

Well, I found my answer today. Top to top, bottom to bottom. Just threw me off a little with the thermostat being on the bottom.

Thanks!

Sparco05

WOW thats pretty cool! i like that alot. is it auto or manual?