These two mods might be good for the honda/toyota guys, but not us, not for street driving. They might be ok if you are putting down big numbers and with engine management, but I would avoid these, as they may destroy your dreams for the car.
Now, there are some things that you can do inexpensively to make the car handle better and give it a little more pep.
1. Brakes = good pads (hawk, EBC, ect.) and SS lines
2. Rear sway bar = many manufacturers, I have a perrin rear sway setup....
3. Tires = Stockers are ok, but look into some performance tires for summer, and if you are driving in the winter, def get winter tires (blizzaks or M3's)
4. Engine magement = The COBB Accessport is awesome (can go stage 1 right now)
5. Engine mods = downpipe/turbo back, then build from there.
Hope this gets you going, if you have more questions just post here and i'll answer them the best I can!