Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
1996 subaru impreza sports wagon

Thread: 1996 subaru impreza sports wagon

Noobinator

Default 1996 subaru impreza sports wagon

Hi all

im a newbie on here, love scoobies, got one myself but alas the time has come to sell her as i have the use of a firms vehicle and as such my beloved subaru impreza sports wagon 1996 n reg, red, 156k fogs, spoilers, sports filter, legacy 16" alloys, cloth interior, good condition for year, has to make way for the van on my drive!!!!! lol

car has mot till october 2010, and road tax till end of may 2010, so ready to drive. only small prob is, and there are 2, first is brakes awareness indicator is showing on dashboard, due to lack of use and after a good drive they will work fine, i have had no problems up until i parked her up sadly. and secondly the nsr arch has 2 small rust patches which require a little bit of tlc, apart from these 2 little probs she runs sweetly, and as previously stated i have not had any problems what so ever with her.

i have put her on her as one its where all scooby fans come, and if any probs the forum members can offer good advice to potential new owners.

i can email pictures if u send me a text message to 07545 480875 or an email to half-gallon@hotmail.co.uk

all questions answered

many thanks and hi to all again

car needs to go space desperately needed

asking 1000 but open to good serious offers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	random pictures from digi cam 208.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	125   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	random pictures from digi cam 192.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	126   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	random pictures from digi cam 209.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	127  

Noobinator

Thumbs up subaru wagon sale

hi all

need shut of this subaru, so make me an offer, might just snap your arm off, someone offered me 600 but thats way too low offers between 700 and 1000 considered, worth the money for sure

many thanks for looking
    A