Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2008 STi - NEW (42 mi) - $32,977

Thread: 2008 STi - NEW (42 mi) - $32,977

SubaruShawn

Default 2008 STi - NEW (42 mi) - $32,977

This is a 2008 model STi with 42 test-driven miles. So there's no confusion, this is a NEW car and under full factory warranty. I run the internet sales department at a Subaru "Stellar Performer" dealer and we are making room for the 2009 model cars. I also have two other 2008 STi's to choose from (Black and Blue, both with BBS wheels and foglihghts) as well as most any other Subaru vehicle that you might be looking for. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance, and please make sure that you mention your membership with "The Subaru Forum" for your VIP pricing.

Please email me at shughes@troncalli.com

Noobinator

Shawn, I'm in the market for an '08-'10 STI in white. Any help on finding a model would be much appreciated!

TSF Top Poster

the price is right..hope to see some pics

Noobinator

In for pics!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.