Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Can anyone help me?

Thread: Can anyone help me?

Noobinator

Default Can anyone help me?

I have a 1998 Impreza, 2 litre turbo awd. I have been experiencing some hesitation, mainly in 2nd and 3rd gear, once the engine has warmed up, when depressing the accelerator. Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this please?

I FEEL U! Im having the same problem.. only happens sometimes.. my car is automatic though dont know if that matters.. all i know i turn it on and sometimes it runs no more than 20 mpr then it kicks in and works fine but after a while it shifts pretty hard on 2nd and sometimes 3rd rarely ever tho :/
    hear no Evo, see no Evo, and speak no Evo
    in <3 with my subi

Noobinator

its probably the MAP sensor or your fuel injectors but i would have to hear more about symptoms to figure it out

Well i know my knock sensor is out but i doubt that has anything to do with the hard shifting ...hmmm i'll see about the fuel injectors tho that could be it..
    hear no Evo, see no Evo, and speak no Evo
    in <3 with my subi

Noobinator

Partially clogged injector. Bet money on it, I had the exact same symptoms and that was the issue.