Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
1989 subaru XT6 for sale great condition!

Thread: 1989 subaru XT6 for sale great condition!

Noobinator

Default 1989 subaru XT6 for sale great condition!

Selling my 1989 XT6. No rust, some small dings overall body is very good in and out. Paint faded from sun.

Car has been owned past 7 yrs by a subaru mechanic, it is in great running condition, I just drove it from NY to NAS pensacola FL back to NY and then to NAS Norfolk Va.

Electronic power steering
    power locks/windows/seatbelts
    mechanical flip up headlights both work
    6 cylinder
    shaved door handles
    airplane inspired interior

Just under 155,000 original miles, car runs smooth
    comes with new suspension....IT DOES NOT NEED IT YET but I was given the suspension with the car.....so its being passed along to the buyer

I am asking $2000
    am in the Norfolk Virginia area.....but if you are on the East coast not far from Norfolk.....or by NY I may be willing to drive the car to you pending a valid deposit.

thanks for your time!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/1670850615.html

Noobinator

is it 5 speed? im in ny