Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
2006 Impreza 2.5i

Thread: 2006 Impreza 2.5i

Noobinator

Thumbs down 2006 Impreza 2.5i

Hey guys,
    I hit a pot hole while driving in center city Philly about a month ago. Right after hitting it, I pulled over because I thought that I had blown all four tires, and thankfully realized that all four were still inflated and intact. Problem is though, it was making this horrible noise. To make a long story short, I finally took it to the shop and they told me that I have:
    -bent frame
    -bent exhaust
    -bent drive shaft
    -the bolts that secure something (i think along the drive shaft) have been pulled through the floor
    -other various, awesome things

What's the likelihood that it's totaled?
    He said that I wouldn't even be able to get it repaired there without having someone appraise it from my insurance company and file a claim through them.

fml.

Noobinator

Call your insurance company. This should be covered underyour comprehensive coverage. ( Same as if you hit a deer).