Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Application testing tool needed

Thread: Application testing tool needed

Noobinator

Default Application testing tool needed

Hi all!

Plan to conveniently organize beta testing procedure - interaction with testers. I want something that can be simply integrated with my application.

Maybe someone previously had some experience employing services available. Would truly appreciate your advice.

Thanks!

Noobinator

I found few services which provide feedback management and have chosen BetaEasy. This service is an user voice alternative and it allows to integrate feedback button into desktop software application. And this feature is needed one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Noobinator

That is true beta testing procedure should help you. in testing the software check with that or try and search it in the Google. you must be getting a good information on it. do check and let us know please.

Noobinator

I found few services which provide feedback management and have chosen BetaEasy. This service is an user voice alternative and it allows to integrate feedback button into desktop software application. And this feature is needed one.