Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

95 Subaru AC compressor?

Thread: 95 Subaru AC compressor?

nitika

Default 95 Subaru AC compressor?

95 subaru impreza 1.8Lt. 4 cyc. My AC compressor is shot. My mechanic states that i have to replace the whole AC system which will cost me at least $1300.00. If the AC compressor is the only thing that broke couldnt I just replace the AC compressor myself or do i have to replace the rest of the system (hose,condenser, dehydrator, etc.)?

I would try just a new compressor and install it yourself. Try that first, then trouble shoot from there!

Noobinator

Problem is you may have an R12 refrigerent system wich you can't use or buy anymore it needs to be converted to h134 refrigerant

Tom Wood

Go for a whole AC system .May be your old part hose,condenser, not work proprly with new compressor and also getting problum for new compressor.