Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Car audio...

Thread: Car audio...

FairyDust15

Post Car audio...

Hello everyone... I just bought a 2007 WRX about a month ago. I have an Alpine radio (which hasnt been installed yet from my old car), and a few weeks ago installed Infinity in the back and Panasonic in the front (the Infinity wouldnt fit in the front so I had to go with whatever would), but im unhappy with the sound.. the base absolutely sucks. Do you think the Alpine will make a difference or should I try to find different speakers?

Noobinator

If you're unhappy with it. I would do speakers before head unit. If you are still unhappy, replace the head unit. You want to avoid changing the electronics if possible.