Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
1996 legacy L convert into 1997 legacy GT?

Thread: 1996 legacy L convert into 1997 legacy GT?

Noobinator

Default 1996 legacy L convert into 1997 legacy GT?

i have a 1996 legacy L 2.2L auto it needs a hood, right quarter panel, grill, front bumper, and right headlight, i was wondering if body parts of a 97 Legacy GT would fit for example the hood w/ scoop, bumper, deck lid, and all the other body parts that are damaged and if i can where do i get parts i live in northern california

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by dasher View Post
    i have a 1996 legacy L 2.2L auto it needs a hood, right quarter panel, grill, front bumper, and right headlight, i was wondering if body parts of a 97 Legacy GT would fit for example the hood w/ scoop, bumper, deck lid, and all the other body parts that are damaged and if i can where do i get parts i live in northern california
    Yes they will all fit. If the front end looks the same, they'll fit.
    1995 Subaru Legacy GX AWD 2.2 Automatic
    Bristol, UK