Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2005 legacy, can you increase hp with any bolt ons?

Thread: 2005 legacy, can you increase hp with any bolt ons?

Noobinator

Default 2005 legacy, can you increase hp with any bolt ons?

I'm not trying to make a race car or anything, I just want to make the driving experience a little more fun and have the car give a little more feedback when I press the gas peddle down.

Will an intake, exhaust or undrive pullies help at all?

Anyone have any experience

Noobinator

Exclamation Excellent, thorough.I like the ease and security of ordering on the jerseyshop4u.

We ordered my son this Buffalo Bills (Donte) football jersey for Christmas. He loves it. The shirt is high quality and was just what I was hoping for. I paid a little less than I would have at the mall, but with the free shipping I still came out ahead. I'll continue to order on jerseyshop4u

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by drewbabich View Post

I'm not trying to make a race car or anything, I just want to make the driving experience a little more fun and have the car give a little more feedback when I press the gas peddle down.

Will an intake, exhaust or undrive pullies help at all?

Anyone have any experience
    I would look for and aftermarket downpipe and a tune. It will put you at stage 2 and will improve horsepower. If you check out the vendor section of legacygt.com Fred Beans is a really good source for parts. (no i dont work for them but I really like there company)