Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hello From Delaware!

Thread: Hello From Delaware!

Noobinator

Default Hello From Delaware!

Half of the people on the forum probably don't even know where Delaware is. But I just wanted to say Hello! And see if anyone's on this forum from DE or somewhere near DE.

Hello! we know where delaware is
    HiPower Motorsports
    Performance For Less!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Brakes *Cooling *Drivetrain *Electronics *Engine
    *Exterior *Exhaust *Forced Induction *Fuel & Ignition
    *Gauges *Intake *Suspension *Wheels/Tires

Noobinator

Default Cool!

It's nice to know that someone one does. It's a running joke that no one knows where Delaware is. Because when I travel anywhere outside of the state and tell people I'm from DE, people say "Where?" or "Is that part of New Jersey?"

Thanks for the reply!

Actually Delaware is a pretty popular state for large corporations. if you ever get a bill in the mail say from Tmobile or like American Express, they are located in Delaware because they dont charge huge taxes on corporations that have mailing centers there =]
    HiPower Motorsports
    Performance For Less!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Brakes *Cooling *Drivetrain *Electronics *Engine
    *Exterior *Exhaust *Forced Induction *Fuel & Ignition
    *Gauges *Intake *Suspension *Wheels/Tires

Noobinator

Default True

All the big financial and credit card corporations in DE are in Wilmington.

Noobinator

Default hi

im new here. i'm trying to sell my wrx.. let me know if you know anyone interested. thanks!

Noobinator

Default Dumb Question

I just joined the forum and want to start a new thread with a specific question but I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help?
    Thanks.

Noobinator

Yes..I have heard about it but never got a chance to be there

Noobinator
    Delaware for now. hopefully New York as my first post

HEY, i'm from delaware too! YOUR NOT A LONE! haha but not for long. goign to georgia i na couple days for basic :/

Noobinator

In DE for now? Are you from here orginially? I'm from Camden. Good luck in basic training!

Suby Talker

Default I'm in Delaware county PA, 10 mins from the state line.

Subes are great cars and their spark plugs (part number) make great passwords!

Noobinator
    Delaware for now. hopefully New York as my first post

Quote Originally Posted by SIOS2010 View Post
    In DE for now? Are you from here orginially? I'm from Camden. Good luck in basic training!
    yeah i've lived here my whole live. i live in marydel. do/did you go to CR?

Noobinator

Cool! I've actually lived here my whole life too. I did go to CR in 8th grade, but went to high school at Polytech.

Noobinator

I live near DE ~ And love the Beaches!!!