Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
OutBack ??? & Other

Thread: OutBack ??? & Other

Noobinator

Default OutBack ??? & Other

Have some Subie items for sale, make an offer :

Wheel Spacers (5/100mm to 5/4.5) ... many sizes, please ask.

Outback Tail lights, I think they are, not 100% sure, happy to send a photo and we can go from there.

Grills .... have two, 1 stock I believe to be for an Outback, 1 aftermarket I believe for an Outback, happy to send photo's and we can go from there.

Not a big Subie guy, would just like to see the parts get used .... if you could please e-mail me @ patmcmahonracing@yahoo.com.

Thanks
    Pat

Suby Talker

Quote Originally Posted by McMahonRacing View Post
    Have some Subie items for sale, make an offer :

Wheel Spacers (5/100mm to 5/4.5) ... many sizes, please ask.

Outback Tail lights, I think they are, not 100% sure, happy to send a photo and we can go from there.

Grills .... have two, 1 stock I believe to be for an Outback, 1 aftermarket I believe for an Outback, happy to send photo's and we can go from there.

Not a big Subie guy, would just like to see the parts get used .... if you could please e-mail me @ patmcmahonracing@yahoo.com.

Thanks
    Pat

I am actually interested in the wheel spacers part, do you happen to have a variety of brands for those? I would prefer eibach spacers. Thanks