Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What do you guys think of this 2.5rs?

Thread: What do you guys think of this 2.5rs?

Noobinator

Default What do you guys think of this 2.5rs?

Hey so if you saw my first post, i am planning on getting a 2.5rs... its my cousins it has 115k miles, automatic, bucket seats, auto, runs good and she wants $5k for it... what do you think?

Noobinator

looks good, not that fast of a car and expensive to modify, but the RS is alittle cheaper on insurance than the WRX and you won't have to put premium in the RS (would need premium for the WRX because of the turbo)

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by SoobieNoobie View Post
    looks good, not that fast of a car and expensive to modify, but the RS is alittle cheaper on insurance than the WRX and you won't have to put premium in the RS (would need premium for the WRX because of the turbo)
    im planning on buying a wrx after college and getting a stable job.

Noobinator

thats cool, but for now the RS is a perfectly good car to have before the WRX, I myself own a 05 RS and now want a WRX : )

Noobinator

Im thinking about putting a new spoiler on it, cause i have enough for it make it look a little better.

Noobinator

ill buy it for 5k right now if its in california

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by dasher View Post
    ill buy it for 5k right now if its in california

buying it April 17... day i get my license ...

Noobinator

I have an 03 2.5 RS and I love it. Its suprisingly faster then most people say it is in my opinion. It may not be a WRX or STI, but it does have pep and will kick in when you need it to. Its good on milage also, I was averaging out around 29-30 mpg around a year or two ago, I was shocked.