Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2005 legacy. What brand hitch do you recommend

Thread: 2005 legacy. What brand hitch do you recommend

Noobinator

Default 2005 legacy. What brand hitch do you recommend

2005 legacy. What brand hitch do you recommend.

I prolly does'nt matter, but does anyone have a prefference. Wheres the cheapest place to get em.

Anyone selling theirs?

Noobinator

Default I have a hitch

Hi,

I have a hitch for a 2005-09 Subaru Legacy sedan. Are you still in the market? I bought for $150 but will sell to you for $100 plus shipping. My wife didn't let me put it on her car. It's a class III 2" receiver. Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Noobinator

Ooof. Class III? What did you plan on towing with that?

Noobinator

A good source for information is calling Ben at Execuhitch. He is good with advice when figuring out what to install, for what etc. They have the hidden automated hitch, here is his number 678-400-0121