Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
'99 impreza L 4door AWD

Thread: '99 impreza L 4door AWD

eL101007

Default '99 impreza L 4door AWD

hi i've just purchased a '99 impreza L 4door AWD. i was wondering if anyone knew what sites i can buy performance part for it.

i really don't know anything much about cars at all...but i was also wondering where the air filter is located because i brought it in to get the car checked and they mechanic said there are two places for air filters. one was a K&N filter and the other can hold another filter. they told me that the K&N filter was dirty. are K&N filters washable?

i'm a visual learner..so pictures would help alot...thanks

ethirtydavid

Quote Originally Posted by eL101007 View Post
    hi i've just purchased a '99 impreza L 4door AWD. i was wondering if anyone knew what sites i can buy performance part for it.

i really don't know anything much about cars at all...but i was also wondering where the air filter is located because i brought it in to get the car checked and they mechanic said there are two places for air filters. one was a K&N filter and the other can hold another filter. they told me that the K&N filter was dirty. are K&N filters washable?

i'm a visual learner..so pictures would help alot...thanks
    Whats up man, I just bought a 2000 impreza wagon - welcome.