Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Questions about audio on STI 2010

Thread: Questions about audio on STI 2010

Noobinator

Default Questions about audio on STI 2010

Hey guys I currently new to this forum. I have been searching around about the audio for the STI 2010. I just ordered my STI and I'm waiting for it to come in and I want to change out the audio. I have 2 alpine amps that I will be using. One is a 4 channel amp to power the interior speakers and then I have a mono powering my type r 12" sub. Now for my questions that I have. The first question is I want to put component speakers in the front, but the STI does not have any tweeters set up. I know that the standard STI has tweeters in the interior where the side mirrors are at. I was wondering if anyone has added aftermarket component sets for this and how hard is to get aftermarket sets in place of the stocks. I'm looking to get the alpine type r component sets they have 6.5" speakers and crossovers for the tweeters. The second question is now it says that they use 6.5 all around the car now will I need to get speaker adapters to install in the front and back?

Noobinator

Have you contect to the any dealer or any agent of car...
    Or visit the andriristiani.com i think you will found your sound over there....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.