Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Future STI owner

Thread: Future STI owner

Noobinator

Talking Future STI owner

Hello, I am looking at purchasing a 2006 WRX STI from this seller I found, the car is in showroom condition and is under ebay protection warranty. I will be dropping $7000 for it. I am 18 and a college student and I just want any tips or things I should know to make sure she is at her best. I'm really into imports and Im not your typical 18 year old speed demon. How is this car insurance wise? also what about gas? I assume it takes premium, which isn't a huge concern. I would appreciate everyone's input.

-Thanks

$7000 for an sti? that seems kinda cheap, check into it it might be salvage or something wrong with it. Insurance its kinda expensive because its a sprots car and it has a turbo, check around for the best deals on insurance. Make sure you only put Premium into your STI if you do purchase it because turbos dont like basic gas
    HiPower Motorsports
    Performance For Less!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Brakes *Cooling *Drivetrain *Electronics *Engine
    *Exterior *Exhaust *Forced Induction *Fuel & Ignition
    *Gauges *Intake *Suspension *Wheels/Tires

Noobinator

yea unfortunately the lady never got back to me...and my insurance would have been $200 plus..I love the STI but it will have to wait till after college ....I did recently purchase this 2000 eclipse GT

congratz on the purchase of the new car!
    HiPower Motorsports
    Performance For Less!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by MattRCNJ View Post
    yea unfortunately the lady never got back to me...and my insurance would have been $200 plus..I love the STI but it will have to wait till after college ....I did recently purchase this 2000 eclipse GT
    At least you didn't get a Subaru, Their all pieces of Shit. So glad I got rid of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by KJSTI View Post
    At least you didn't get a Subaru, Their all pieces of Shit. So glad I got rid of mine.
    If you got rid of your STI and hate it so bad then why did you use STI in your name...
    HiPower Motorsports
    Performance For Less!

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by KJSTI View Post
    yet your posting on a subaru forum, get out of here dude

Noobinator

that is very cheap for a STi.. heck thats cheap even for that year WRX!